Complete installations with ease with Sterling Lighting’s 300W Transformer for low-voltage outdoor lighting.
– Case made from stainless steel with a removable swinging door that can also be locked.
– Interior plug with a space that perfectly fits the Intermaticⓡ DT122K Digital Timer.
Increase fixture stability and simplify installations in rough terrain.
– Durable design with a solid marine-grade brass top and three 7” stainless steel nails.
– Screw top for easy attachment to any Sterling Lighting fixture or stem.
– 3” stainless steel nails also available.
The perfect accessory to achieve a clean, finished look when installing light fixtures to any flat surface. Secure fixtures to brick, wood, stone, or even suffits for downlighting.
– Crafted from marine-grade, virgin brass with a beautiful antique finish.
– 2.75” diameter with three holes for secure installation.
Use this accessory to mount fixtures near gutters to illuminate gables, dormers, and other architectural features, or to add downlighting.
– Crafted from durable stainless steel to help withstand the elements.
– 3.25” long, 1.75” wide. 2.25” mounting bracket with two holes for secure installation.
Cast from the same marine-grade virgin brass as our fixtures, this shroud blends in flawlessly with our SL01 Up Light. Perfect for reducing glare and for repurposing the SL01 Up Light for downlighting.
Increase fixture height and retain stability with these stems, available in a variety of sizes. These are perfect for setting light fixtures in bushes, shrubs, and other greenery.
– Cast from marine-grade, virgin brass, these heavy-duty stems are made to last.
– Threaded, never tack welded, to make these stems much stronger.
– 1.5” stems unscrew on both ends to easily pull wire through.
Available in the following sizes:
– 18” x 1.5”
– 12” x 1.5”
– 6” x 1.5”
– 3” x 1.5”
– 18” x .75”
– 12” x .75”
– 6” x .75”
– 3” x .75”
Intermatic DT122K Digital Timer
This heavy-duty timer is the perfect accessory for our Sterling Lighting 300W Transformer. Reliably control light systems with a timer designed for 7-day programming.
– Dusk-to-dawn setting.
– Automatically adjusts to account for daylight savings.
– 2 grounded outlets.