At our 2022 Sterling Lighting Danville Summit, Lutron trainers presented on RadioRA 3 from our main stage and later hosted a roundtable discussion with attendees to dive deeper into lighting automation.
Since our goal is to elevate the landscape lighting industry by providing top quality products and ongoing education, we decided to partner with Lutron for a special course this fall.
We welcome you to attend our RadioRA 3 training event in Sterling, VA this October. This is the perfect opportunity to advance your and your team's knowledge of and experience with Lutron lighting control through a hands-on training course.
Register today as space is limited!
Lutron RadioRA 3 Capstone Course
Date: Thurs. October 6, 2022
Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Breakfast at 8AM. Training begins at 9 AM)
Location: Executive Conference & Training Center (22685 Holiday Park Dr, Suite 60, Sterling, VA 20166)
Meeting Rooms: Synergy 1 & 2 (venue map)
Registration Link: here
Price: $299 value, marked down to FREE with discount code LUTRONFALL22
RadioRA 3 Level 4 (L4) Training is an instructor-led, one-day course that uses fully functional lab equipment to build a stronger foundation and understanding of the online RadioRA 3 training concepts and cover advanced concepts of the RadioRA 3 Designer software. Advanced concepts include a deeper dive into the Design and Programming tabs, hands on activation of both Clear Connect Type A and X devices, as well as a full explanation of the Reports and Tools options in order to better support the customer’s needs and expectations.
Prerequisites to attend:
- Have a Sterling Lighting account. To apply for a new account, please complete an application form here.
- Have completed the RadioRA 3 "LP 831 RadioRA3 - Qualification Training" via the MyLutron portal. You can create a new MyLutron account by clicking "Register" at the top right-side of the Lutron website. This free, online course is self-paced and is broken up into 21 learning modules.
Required equipment for the course:
- Please bring your laptop. This will be used for running the software for RadioRA 3.
Who should attend? This training is tailored to landscape lighting designers and installers.
What is included? Your ticket is valid for a full day of advanced training on Lutron's RadioRA 3 automation. This course includes classroom instruction, workshops, hands-on training, and programming. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
What suggestions can you make for travel plans?
Nearest Airport: Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Dulles Airport - book with our group block starting at $129/night here.
- Best Western Dulles Airport
- TownePlace Suites Marriott Dulles Airport
- Holiday Inn Dulles Airport