Sterling Lighting 300W Transformer
Complete installations with ease with Sterling Lighting’s 300W Transformer for low-voltage outdoor lighting.
– Case made from stainless steel with a magnetic, upward-swinging door that can also be locked.
– Interior plug with a space that perfectly fits the Intermatic DT122k Digital Timer.
Intermatic DT122K Digital Timer
Reliably control light systems with a heavy-duty timer designed for 7-day programming.
– Dusk-to-dawn setting.
– Automatic daylight savings time adjustment.
– 2 grounded outlets.
Increase fixture stability and simplify installations in rough terrain.
– Durable design with a solid marine-grade brass top and three 7” stainless steel nails.
– Screw top for easy attachment to any Sterling Lighting fixture or stem.
– 3” stainless steel nails also available.
Brass Ground Stake
Cast from the same marine-grade, virgin brass as our fixtures, this 9″ brass stake is the ultimate in-ground mount for our SL01 Up Light, SL04 Mini Flood Light, and SL07 Path Lights
The perfect accessory to achieve a clean, finished look when installing light fixtures to any flat surface. Secure fixtures to brick, wood, stone, or even suffits for downlighting.
– Crafted from marine-grade, virgin brass with a beautiful antique finish.
– 2.75” diameter with three holes for secure installation.
Use this accessory to mount fixtures near gutters to illuminate gables, dormers, and other architectural features, or to add downlighting.
– Crafted from marine-grade, virgin brass with an antique bronze finish that blends in perfectly with the SL01 Up Light and SL04 Mini Flood.
– 3.25” long, 1.75” wide. 2.25” mounting bracket with two holes for secure installation.
Reduce glare and perfect your designs with these easy-to-install hex lens for the SL01 Up Light and SL04 Mini Flood Light.
SL02 Junction Box
Cast from marine-grade, virgin brass, this junction box for the SL02 In Line Light can be installed during hardscape construction to help make future lighting installations easier than ever.
Increase fixture height and retain stability with these stems, available in a variety of sizes. These are perfect for setting light fixtures in bushes, shrubs, and other greenery.
– Cast from marine-grade, virgin brass, these heavy-duty stems are made to last.
– Threaded, never tack welded, to make these stems much stronger.
– 1.5” stems unscrew on both ends to easily pull wire through.
Available in the following sizes:
– 18” x 1.5”
– 12” x 1.5”
– 6” x 1.5”
– 3” x 1.5”
– 18” x .75”
– 12” x .75”
– 6” x .75”
– 3” x .75”
Gripple Stainless Steel Guide Wire
For use with our Cafe Lights, Gripple’s Stainless Steel Guide Wires add extra support when installing Cafe Lights. These guide wires are available in 60′ kits with 25 clips and 120′ kits with 50 clips. Carabiners, allen wrench, key, and locks come included.