For those who don’t like the look of traditional path lights, the SL17 Riley Light’s compact size and even light distribution make it the perfect fixture to illuminate areas without drawing attention to the fixture itself. Fully-integrated to protect it from moisture, the Riley Light sits low to the ground and provides a 140° spread of light with 18 Seoul LED chips. To help reduce glare, the head of the fixture is able to pivot 15°. Comes standard with two 7” 316 stainless steel nails.
Material: Marine-grade, virgin brass
Lumen Output: 60 lm
Certifications & Listings: ETL, UL1838, IP67 rated
- Fully sealed to protect against moisture
- Comes standard with two 7” 316 stainless steel nails for easy installation
- Light color temperature of 2700 or 3000 Kelvin
- 9-15 AC voltage range
- Constructed with high-quality Seoul LED chips
- Wire lead: 15' 18AWG
- CRI: 83+
- Design complies with IDA guidelines to minimize light pollution
We offer free Ground Shipping for orders of 5 items or more* in the lower 48 states, some exclusions may apply.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Please note that expedited shipping orders must be placed before 12:00 pm ET in order to ship out that same day.
Canadian customers: Please call our office to make shipping arrangements.Click here for spec sheet