The Quick Spooler compact cable stand allows you to set up one spool of landscape lighting cable or several spools at once. Made in the USA, this cable stand is heavy duty and able to handle loads up to 400 lb, yet is compact, lightweight, and easy to store.
Constructed from tough polycarbonate, glass-filled nylon, which will not rust, this versatile stand can be used for spools up to 24 inches in width, accommodating different sizes of wire: 0.5 inch, 0.57 inch, or 1 inch in diameter.
Perfect for storing any low voltage landscape lighting cable, including our Copper Wire 12/2 500 feet spools, this wire accessory makes storage and organization of your cables a breeze.
- American made and constructed with strong, glass-filled nylon
- Versatile and able to handle three sizes of conduit: 1/2 inch, 3/4 inch, or 1 inch
- Lightweight: Weighs less than 4 lb
- Compact and easily stored. When folded it measures less than 3 inches in height
- Holds wire spools up to 24 inches in diameter
- Handles heavy loads up to 400 lb
- Consists of no moving parts
- Multifunctional: Can set up one spool or many spools at once.
- Customizable: able to adjust the length of the conduit for different sizes and numbers of wire spools.
- Has 1/2 inch conduit holes in legs of stand, allowing you to triple the capacity of the wire stand
- Rigid conduit, plumbing pipe or conduit bender can be used for larger spools.
- Dimensions: Height: 14 inches. Base width: 22 inches
We offer free Ground Shipping for orders of 5 items or more* in the lower 48 states, some exclusions may apply.
Expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. Please note that expedited shipping orders must be placed before 12:00 pm ET in order to ship out that same day.
Canadian customers: Please call our office to make shipping arrangements.Click here for spec sheet